Clinical research technology is constantly changing. Which is why we have dedicated our time to finding strong individuals to help shape the clinical trial software of tomorrow. Our goal as a team is to give back to clinical researchers by creating software that is more efficient, reliable, and easy to use. This month, we feature a truly talented individual who has helped construct the RealTime Software that we know today, Chuck Hubbard.
Chuck joined the RealTime team in 2015 and has over 25 years of customer service experience in the research and health care industry as a technician, manager, and department director. Chuck moved to the CTMS Development Team as the manager and is dedicated to the development and improvement of our software.
To get to know Chuck better, we’ve asked him some fun questions!
- What is your favorite drink?
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received?
Don’t let Perfect get in the way of Good Enough
- What’s your favorite 80’s jam? 80’s movie?
Christopher Cross – Ride Like the Wind / Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- What’s the coolest or most interesting thing you’re working on right now?
A notification system for all users. When a user logs in to the system a message is displayed.
- If you could meet any comic book superhero, who would it be and why?
Spiderman. A childhood favorite. He has cool abilities and real-world personal problems.
- What’s your favorite famous or inspirational quote?
“I am not scared of dying. I am scared of not living every day.” – Chip Gaines
- What are the values that drive you?
Honesty, hard work, perseverance, confidence
- What books/podcasts are you into at the moment?
Brain Games, Lower your brain age in minutes a day!
- What is the most inspiring part of your job?
Being able to be creative. Taking an idea and making something that turns the idea into reality.
Thank you, Chuck, for your perseverance, hard work and dedication to helping build and improve our company.
If you are interested in scheduling a demo for CTMS or any of our other solutions, call (210) 852-4310 or fill out a CONTACT FORM.