Explore a Career at RealTime
There are jobs... and then there are CAREERS.
Become an influential part of a rapidly evolving industry when you join our family at Realtime Software Solutions. Located in the Northwest Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas, RealTime provides a comprehensive clinical trial management system to the global clinical research industry. Our success is directly attributable to hiring talented and successful teams of professionals who further our vision and promote our core values. With a passion for operating as one team and solving complex problems, you will be an integral part of our fun-filled, fast-growing organization.
If you are ready to become part of a wildly passionate customer service organization, that also just happens to build amazing software, we would love to review your resume!
- 401K Retirement Plan – Employer Matching!
- Company paid Life Insurance and LTD
- Paid Time Off
- Employee recognition awards
- Loyalty Bonuses
Submit an application today and further your career with RealTime Software Solutions!
POSITIONS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
ResponsibilitiesThe Business Development Executive is responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Generate and/or respond to leads; Follow-up to qualify, disqualify, nurture, and ultimately close opportunities. Expected lead gen activities include, but not limited to:
- Respond to requests for product overviews and demonstrations
- Attend conferences and events as requested or needed
- Generating lists and cold calling
- Generate referrals
- Present online sales demonstrations of various RealTime platforms and products
- Maintain Sales pipeline and provide timely follow up with potential leads; Maintain proper documentation of all communication within the RealTime Sales Management system
- Monitor and report competitors’ marketing and sales activities and capabilities
- Negotiate agreement language with potential client and/or legal counsel
- Communicate product or service opportunities and feedback gathered through customer outreach processes
- Research, evaluate and recommend new business solutions for current and potential customers
- Learn and understand RealTime’s go to market, key service offering and sales strategies; be able to lead walk through of RealTime’s standard corporate presentation with customers and prospects
- Participate and contribute to weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales, client and strategy meetings.
- Maintain compliance with company policies and procedures regarding the HIPAA Privacy Rule. This role may view protected health information (PHI) as part of daily duties
- 2+ years sales experience
- Understanding of sales and marketing statistics, KPIs and benchmarks
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Solid organizational, planning and follow up skills, including attention to detail, timely communications and ability to multi-task.
- 5+ years of Sales and Marketing experience
- 2+ years of experience within the clinical research industry or biotech field
- Bachelors degree in a business, information technology or sales and marketing fields
In this role you will:
- Analyze complex development requirements and propose solutions
- Communicate frequently with external stakeholders and product owners
- Collaborate with developers on code reviews and process enhancements
- Respond and manage internally and externally sourced bug/defect reports
- Complete technical designs where necessary
- Oversee integration, QA and deployments
- Implement strategies to detect and mitigate security issues
- Continually develop skills, knowledge, and abilities to maintain currency with new developments in data architecture, data integrations, data transformation, APIs, and data management.
- Strong knowledge of web fundamentals: HTML and CSS
- 5+ years professional experience with PHP
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
- 5+ years professional experience with MySQL
- Well-versed with Linux and strong command line knowledge
- Superb understanding of Git and source control management
- Able to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong communicator with experience presenting technical topics in a business-oriented fashion to non-technical audiences.
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance